topbella

Monday, August 19, 2013

Lime Crime Lipstick Review: Countessa Fluorescent

I am very excited about this review! Lime Crime is finally here in the Philippines! For the past year I've been constantly reading of how great Lime Crime lipsticks are and now I have my very own! It was difficult to choose which color to order but I figured why not a vibrant pink since it's been the lip color of the season. 


They come in this really cute purple packaging with the trademark unicorn. Not your ordinary lipstick is what I say! The packaging is so unique and vibrant you can fish this out of your purse with no problem! Many people dislike it but I don't. I think its really fun!


I have naturally white skin so this is what it looks like on the inner part of my arm. As you can see, its really bright and it also has a creamy texture. One of the things you may notice is the lovely smell the lipstick radiates. It smells really good! Like vanilla ice cream and once you put it on your lips, you can taste it. Well at least that's how i feel anyway! 


One good thing about this lipstick is that it's really pigmented.  You don't need a lot to get a vibrant color. However, after a few minutes of wearing it, I noticed that it tended to bleed or seep around my lips. It was also a bit streaky and if you have dry lips, you may want to skip on this purchase. It will show how dry your lips are. So I was a bit disappointed. It's just way to creamy so I suggest pairing them with a lip liner and lip gloss.  


Despite its flaws, I really love the color! It just looks great with everything you wear! And if you weren't able to get MAC's Candy yum-yum this would be a perfect dupe for it! After applying just dab your lips with tissue paper and Wa-La! A Matte effect just like MAC's Candy yum-yum!


This is the matte effect when dabbed by tissue. You can also visibly see the dryness of my lips on my right upper lip.


The effect of the lipstick with Flash. I really love the color and I know you would too!!! <3



Overall I would rate this: 

If you wanna purchase your very own Lime Crime Lippy please visit:
thebeautyjunkieph on INSTAGRAM
for P800
                    






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can we purchase Lime Crime Lipstick here in the Philippines?

~Pauline @Kallony

Unknown said...

Hi Pauline,
If you have instagram, there's an online shop name thebeautyjunkie. Add them up. They have so many new colors of lime crime lipstick to choose from and they also have the cheapest price! :)

Unknown said...

Thank you Ms. Karen. Will do :)

Post a Comment

Get to know ME!