topbella

Friday, May 10, 2013

Pullip Merl

Hey everyone! I know it's been quite a while since I last blogged about anything, but since it's summer, i'm going to do my best to hype up my blog! :D

I've gotten more than a few Pullip Dolls since my last blog about Tiphona and let me tell you, I have 10 now! They are really addicting but very much very worth it! So today I'm introducing my 3rd Pullip Doll, Merl!


This is the moment I first got Merl, I instantly named her Sumi from my all time favorite Manga "Stepping on Roses" (which you should read!!! If you read this, you'll see the similarities between them.)

Merl has such amazing facial features. She has an angelic look to her and that's what caught my attention. I was so excited to unbox her, I almost ripped it!


Amazing Faceup!!! Peach lips and cheeks with that purple eyeshadow makes her deep blue eyes pop! Such a pretty face! 


Merl without the glare. You can see the detail of her clothes and face. A patriotic Pullip Doll don't you think? The whole red, white and blue ambiance. She's a mixture of both Old American/ Colonial Era or maybe Swiss in my opinion.


Here's a closer look at Merl's beautiful face. I just love looking at her! 


See the details of her faceup? Lovely isn't it?


Loving her sash! Very stylish and can be used as a belt for those who like customizing their Pullips.


Merl's naked self! She comes with 1 stand in white, Collector card, Pair of brown striped socks, 2 head bows (one smaller white and the other is a bigger white bow), undies, sash, white dress, a pair of brown boots and a navy dress/coat to top off her whole outfit.


Here is Merl deboxed and ready for her photoshoot! For me, this is one of the perks of owning a Pullip. Besides being able to dress them up in fancy clothes, you can also take beautiful pictures to your hearts content. :) Here are just some pictures of Merl from different angles...


A closer version of the top photo... Pretty!!!


Shy Merl!



A truly beautiful doll! I just love her face!


She loves her books!!! Well Game of Thrones that is... Love love love John Snow! <3


Prim and Proper!


Greedy for chocolates! These are real Lindt chocolates that I bought from Duty Free in China. I thought I'd use them for Merl since they're the perfect size for her. It worked out pretty well. Merl looks like one of those Swiss girls that churn milk and butter! 


Chocolate heaven!


More please! ^_^


Merl in her white dress underneath her navy blue coat. Simple but still very pretty! She looks like she's about to sleep wearing a nigh gown.


All hyped up after eating all those chocolates! Oh, and I changed her ribbon to a smaller one which came with the box. :)


Goodnight Kisses from Merl!



Merl is dressed in the Titicaca outfit set that I got from The Hobby Shop. This outfit set is just amazing because you can mix and match. I wanted to show how versatile Merl can be. With her sweet face she can be dressed in anything and still look like a million bucks! This is a definite must have in ones collection and I truly suggest you buy it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Get to know ME!